PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW DISCLOSURE TEXT
Özkan Hidrolik Hose ve İş Makina Yedekleri San. ve Tic. LLC. Ş., we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, as the Company, we attach great importance to the processing and preservation of all personal data belonging to all persons related to the Company in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (“KVKK”). With the full understanding of this responsibility, we process your personal data as “Data Supervisor” defined within the scope of KVKK, as explained below and within the limits prescribed by the legislation.
In this clarification text;
• Personal Data: All kinds of information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person,
• Law on Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”): Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, which entered into force in the Official Gazette on 07.04.2016,
• Data Supervisor: Real or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and who has problems with the establishment and management of the data recording system,
• Data Processor: It refers to the real or legal person who processes
to request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
g- Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
h- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
i- It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Pursuant to the first paragraph of Article 13 of KVKK; The applications to be made regarding these rights in our company, which is the data controller, must be submitted to us in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board (“Board”).
In this context, the applications to be made to our Company in “written” form, by printing this form;
• With the personal application of the applicant,
• Through a notary public,
• It can be signed by the Applicant with the “secure electronic signature” defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 and sent to the registered postal address of our Company.
Below, information is given regarding the way in which written applications will be delivered to us, specific to the written application channels.