IKRON – HF 410 SERIES SUCTION FILTERS
The following factors should be analysed when choosing the ideal filter:
- The filtration degree required to protect the most sensitive component from contamination.
- The points of the circuit in which the filters have to be installed.
- The working pressure of the system.
- The maximum flow rate and the type of fluid to be filtered.
- The duty cycle.
- The retention efficiency of the filtering cartridge.
- The contaminant accumulation capacity of the filtering cartridge.
- The working ambient temperature.
The HF 410 and HF 412 suction line filters series are directly connected to the circuit’s suction line and protect the system’s components against contaminant particles.
The filters can be supplied with by-pass valve set at 2.9 psi (0,2 bar).
In the 10-20-30 dimensions, the HF 412 serie is made with an outside diameter smaller than the relative HF 410 versions.
- Flow up to 80 US gpm (300 l/min).
- By-pass valve
- “FS” version with oversized filtering surface
Each filter used generates a pressure drop that increases continuously as time goes by.
This pressure drop represents an efficiency index of the filter itself. When the hydraulic system is about to be assembled, all the components must be perfectly clean and the fluid has to be added through a device complete with a filter. During the test phase, it is advisable to run some work cycles at low pressure in order to create the best possible conditions for all the components.